Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 1 Mac Attack 1 - Activity 4: End-of-Day Reflection




  Today was the first day i spent at my new secondary school SST. I have found out about the 3 R's and  Mac Attack which were quite interesting. I have learnt about fulfilling my Roles , about not crossing the boundary of my Rights and about my Responsibility which all will help my life and a lot more about my new schoolmates and classmates. At first, I chose to come to SST as the new way of learning made me want to come to this school to experience the different type of learning. I hope that next time, i am able to contribute back to my school by joining certain programs like PSL and helping other people who are going to go through what i have gone through so I can guide them by telling them about my experiences.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mason,

    Keep up your learning and do come forward to volunteer your talents whenever opportunities arises as I am a firm believer that you would always understand anything better with active participation.
    Do give some specific examples on how you had applied what you had learned in your future reflections.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete